Cataplana com todos: da cozinha à mesa
The word cataplana refers not only to the utensil but also to the dishes that are prepared in it. The characteristics of this pan allow a wide range of dishes to be created that are a delight for all the senses and are good for one’s heart, as the cataplana enables little fat to be used in recipes. Throughout this experience, you will discover all the potential of the most iconic utensil in Algarve gastronomy, learning how to cook a cataplana recipe.
GET A DISCOUNT OF MORE THAN 30% ON THIS DATE!
CATAPLANA FOR ALL: FROM KITCHEN TO TABLE
Adults = 50 euros | Children and teenagers aged between 8 and 17 = 25 euros
Start: 6.30 pm | Duration: 3 hours
- Screening of video about the cataplana
- Cookery lesson
- Full meal, drinks included
- Visit to the shop selling regional products at Tertúlia Algarvia
- Gift: recipe book 'The Algarve cataplana: traditions and reinterpretations'
- Also includes an apron and a participation certificate
- Registrations until May 20, at 5:00 p.m., through this email